Technical sales representative
Vitax Amenity has a range of turf care products that has been developed specifically to help turf professionals achieve optimum results with nutrient by combining the latest developments in turf technology with high efficacy and real value for money.
The Supaturf brand has for more than 25 years been a world leader in the development and production of line marking machinery and liquids for use in every type of sports venue, from international stadiums, including football and rugby world cup venues and Wimbledon, to local municipal and school sports fields.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious person to take over an established end-user and distributor portfolio in the South East selling the Vitax and Supaturf full range of products:
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Manage the existing customer base with our portfolio of products in the South East.
- Seek new customers and opportunities to expand the business.
- Give technical support, such as training, field trial and machinery maintenance as well as demonstrations to our end-users and occasionally to our distributors.
- Attend trade shows and network with institutes and trade associations in your area.
- Gather and report market information and data in your area.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious person with:
- Some sales background experience.
- The ability to demonstrate sprayers, spreader and line marking machinery.
- Good mechanical knowledge (ideal but not essential as full training will be given).
- An understanding of the contractor and local authority industry.
- Some knowledge of sports ground maintenance.
- An aptitude to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- A geographical knowledge of area.
- This position is supported by a competitive salary, including Healthcare and Death-in-Service benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this role please send your CV to:-
Divisional Sales Manager
Closing date for applications is 15th February .