Technical Sales Representative
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are looking for a high-calibre individual to join our expanding turf and landscape team in the South/South East of England, primarily Kent, East Sussex, East London, Essex and East Anglia.
You will know our brands, but you might not realise the strength of the business behind them. ICL group employs more than 12,000 people globally. We are world-leaders in the production and distribution of professional horticulture, turf and landscape, and speciality agricultural products.
Our market-leading brands – including Sierrablen, Greenmaster, SierraformGT and Sportsmaster are used and trusted by turf professionals around the world.
Our team is passionate about optimising plant and turf performance. We are a customer-orientated organisation and take great pride in the integrity and precision of our world-class product portfolios, and our commitment to research and development has resulted in the development of unique technologies which have transformed the way turf is managed.
• Candidate profile: The ideal candidates will relish the opportunity to deliver first-class sales and technical support to end-users and distributors of our range of fertilizers, plant protection products and grass seeds.
• You will be a highly-motivated and social character with excellent interpersonal skills, engaging confidently and professionally with people in a range of environments.
• With a background in technical product sales within the turf and landscape sectors or a proven track record as a successful and dynamic turf manager, the ideal candidates will demonstrate a knowledgeof turf management practices and hold an industry-recognised qualification in a relevant discipline.
• Full product training will be provided on an ongoing basis.
• There will be a requirement for flexible working and spending time away from home on occasion to represent the company at industry events.
Is this you?
If you’re the person we’re looking for:
We offer a substantial benefits package including:
• Competitive salary plus bonus
• Company car
• 26 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Subsidised private medical and dental insurance
• Excellent development and career opportunities that come with being part of a global business
To apply, please send a résumé and application letter to: Emma Marsay, HR Manager, Everris Ltd, Boulby Mine, Loftus, Saltburn, Cleveland, TS13 4UZ or email the same to email@example.com
|Salary||Competitive salary dependent on skills, experience and qualifications|